Sunday, February 7, 2016

DOOM: The Phobos Incursion

Just been working on my very first DOOM project!

Yes, that's right.  I've never made maps for DOOM before.  I've made maps for DOOM II, DOOM 3 and Final Doom, but not for the original game.  Well, that's all about to change soon.

This is going to be an entirely new episode for DOOM, replacing Knee Deep In The Dead.  It is more or less a homage, or tribute to the episode, and is essentially piggybacking on the episode's storyline.  Of course, the theme will be a techbase, or STAR-based theme.

I have a MODDB page for the project up and running.  I'm about half-way through development, although there's going to be some beta testing, to ensure that the game is sufficiently difficult enough.

Click the button below to go the page.  Thanks!

DOOM: The Phobos Incursion

No comments:

Post a Comment